(1) Worship services will be 45 minutes long to reduce coming and going contact between services. The sanctuary and building will be sanitized between each service.
8:00-8:45 AM - 1st service (8:45-9:15 AM sanitizing)
9:15-10:00 AM - 2nd service (10:00 AM final sanitizing)
(2) Worshipers will be required to wear masks and maintain six feet social distance in parking lot, cafe, and sanctuary. If you are ill, been exposed or at risk, please continue to worship with us online. Please bring your masks from home.
(3) Please avoid touching all surfaces whenever possible. Entry, sanctuary, and bathroom doors will be propped open to avoid use of door handles. Drinking fountains will be closed and please limit bathroom to two people at a time.
(4) Two stations will be located as you enter the worship space: hand sanitizer and offering plates. Please sanitize and then place your offering in the plate.
(5) All worship resources will be on screens. Please continue to use online connection card.
(6) Seating will be identified with space for social distancing blocked off. If you are the first to sit in your pew, please choose the center seating option to avoid climbing over one another.
(7) Music will be led by only a small group of musicians and singers. Only the pastor will serve as worship leader. The congregation may pray the words of our songs or hum along but please do not sing. According to the CDC, singing has a greater risk of dispersing droplets.
(8) No nursery will be available.
(9) There will be no fellowship in the cafe. Please avoid socializing to reduce risk.
(10) All services will be live-streamed and available on-demand. At the present time, video quality of our 10:30 AM service will be limited due to technology constraints.