Below are guidelines we ask all onsite participants to follow. These will be revised periodically as CDC guidelines continue to evolve.
1) Masks are required at all times while in the building, regardless of vaccination status. If you are ill, been exposed, or at risk, please continue to worship with us online.
2) Seating will be identified with space for social distancing blocked off. If you are the first to sit in your pew, please choose the center seating option to avoid “climbing” over one another.
3) Musicians, singers, and worship leaders will be following CDC guidelines. If you are fully vaccinated, feel free to fully participate in singing and prayer. Otherwise, the congregation may pray the words of our songs or hum along, but please do not sing. According to the CDC, if not vaccinated, singing has a greater risk of dispersing droplets.
4) Nursery has resumed operation.
5) Fellowship in the Café has resumed.
All services will continue be available via live stream and on-demand.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation in keeping our community safe and healthy.
If you have any additional questions regarding the reopening of worship or our comprehensive reopening plan, don't hesitate to contact the church office: email@example.com