Bright Beginnings Preschool is a licensed non-profit preschool. It is a self-supporting ministry of Faith Lutheran Church. In addition, our purpose is:
- To share the good news of Jesus with children between the ages of three to five years.
- To offer a developmentally appropriate program that meets the needs of the whole child.
- To provide a literacy rich environment to facilitate emerging literacy skills.
- To support the needs of the family.
- To instill a life-long love of learning in the child.
Bright Beginnings provides a program based in the Illinois Early Learning Standards that allows children to develop physically, socially, emotionally, cognitively and spiritually. The planned curriculum ministers to the needs of each child as they grow and learn at their own developmental level. The curriculum is based on different units of study that also includes Bible stories. Learning centers will provide a variety of activities including literacy and writing, math and science, art and music, sensory activities and dramatic play. It will include both small and large group times as well as individual time to learn and explore.
Three Day Program (3-5 year olds)
Monday/Wednesday/Friday 9:00-11:30 AM