Sunday worship services will continue to be available online via live stream and on-demand. Below are guidelines we ask all onsite participants to follow.
1) Worship services will be 50 minutes long to reduce coming and going contact between services. The sanctuary and building will be sanitized between each service.
2) Worshipers will be required to wear masks and maintain six feet social distance in parking lot, Cafe, and Sanctuary. If you are ill, been exposed, or at risk, please continue to worship with us online.
3) Please avoid touching all surfaces whenever possible. Entry, Sanctuary, and bathroom doors will be propped open to avoid use of door handles. Drinking fountains will be closed. Please limit bathroom to two people at a time.
4) Two stations will be located as you enter the worship space: hand sanitizer and offering plates. Please sanitize and then place your offering in the plate.
5) All worship resources will be on screen. Please continue to use online connection card.
6) Seating will be identified with space for social distancing blocked off. If you are the first to sit in your pew, please choose the center seating option to avoid “climbing” over one another.
7) Music will be led by only a small group of musicians and singers. Only pastor will serve as worship leader. The congregation may pray the words of our songs or hum along but please do not sing. According to the CDC, singing has a greater risk of dispersing droplets.
8) No nursery will be available.
9) There will be no fellowship in the Cafe. Please avoid socializing to reduce risk.
10) All services will continue be available via live stream and on-demand.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation in keeping our community safe and healthy.
If you have any additional questions regarding the reopening of worship or our comprehensive reopening plan, don't hesitate to contact the church office: firstname.lastname@example.org