Essentials of Growth
Know God. Know others. Be known. Growing spiritually means becoming more and more like Jesus in every area of life, and reproducing that growth in others. Spiritual growth isn’t a one-size-fits-all, but here are the fundamentals we consider essential in growing with God:
1. Attend Weekend Worship Gather with others to explore questions about God and the Bible, and be challenged to apply what you learn to your life. Worship is also how we get on the same page as a community, and one way we’re mobilized to be a blessing to our city and our world. Here are service times and directions.
2. Engage with God Daily Reading the Bible and praying on a regular basis teach us how to hear and respond to God’s voice.
3. Get in Community Smaller community is where we can be fully known, celebrated and challenged toward living like Jesus. Around here, that can begin in Life Groups where you find relationships, support and accountability.
4. Take a Class Grow in your faith by growing in your understanding. Check our listing of current classes.
5. Live Generously Be a part of something bigger than yourself by connecting with someone in need, joining a serving team or beginning (or increasing) financial giving. Being generous with time and money blesses others, and they’re important ways God forms our character and grows us.